TITAN FOAM PUMPS
Titan™ UL Listed rotary gear pumps for Class B Foam Systems. Seven models ranging from 30-500 GPM [115 – 1890 LPM]. Manufactured using all brass and stainless steel components. Timing gear design eliminates rotor-to-rotor contact reducing wear, allowing for run dry conditions and system testing, calibration and training with water.
Titan Foam Pump
Capacities 30 to 500 GPM
Pressures up to 20 BAR
- Titan High Performance Rotary Gear Foam Pumps are loaded with a Wide Range of New Design Features.
- They are Self Priming and can pump Multiple Viscosities of Foam or Water.
- This versatile design is suitable for Electric, PTO, Diesel/Gasoline Engine, Water or Hydraulic drive motors.
- Designed for Easy Serviceability.
- Timing Gears Allow for DRY Running Without Damage.
- Double Row Roller Bearings – Sealed for Life.
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals.
- Splash Oil Lubrication for Timing Gears.
Download (Pdf) – Titan Foam Pump